Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ 9mm W/ Night Sights 13001
Built for personal and home protection, the new M&P9 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0™ family and features an 8+1 round capacity and a 3.675” barrel. The M&P9 Shield EZ pistol ships with two 8 round magazines that feature a load assist tab for quick, easy loading, as well as a picatinny-style equipment rail to accommodate accessories. The pistol also features an optimal M&P pistol 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim, white-dot front and adjustable white-dot rear sights, and a light, crisp trigger.
- Easy to rack slide
- Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible reset
- Includes 2 easy-to-load magazines
- Grip safety
- Windage adjustable, TruGlo® Rear Night Sight
- Disassembles without pulling trigger
- Grip texture optimized to size and recoil
- Tactile Loaded Chamber Indicator (TLCI)
- Picatinny-Style Rail
- Perfect size for nightstand, carry or a day at the range
- Reversible magazine release
- Optimal 18º grip angle for natural point of aim
- Armornite® – Durable, Corrosion Resistant Finish
Make: Smith & Wesson
Model: M&P9 Shield EZ
Action: Internal Hammer Fired
Barrel Length: 3.675"
Sights: TruGlo Pro Night Sights
Safety: Manual Thumb
Weight: 23.3 oz.
Smith and Wesson EZ says it all, simple to load, rack and shoot. My wife uses it as a carry piece. looking for ight weight, good balance and easy to load, rack, and shoot this is it
Write your own review